Thursday, May 10, 2012

Gone for a while

I am leaving tomorrow (Thurs) on Amtrak Train to go to Chicago by Nellie for Mothers Day and then taking the Metra on Monday the 14th to go spend a week with son "Scott" I will try and go on computer when I can.
Also wanted to mention that since I still owe the printer $435.00 I am having a special for the new printed cook book. It has a bright green cover and everything is printed on both sides and will be selling them for $22.00 and free shipping until I get the print shop paid off. I have some with the black binder and some are white so you can choose until I run out of the black. You can click on the link on my right side bar to order your copy and I will be checking my emails every chance I get and will get back to you A S A P with address to mail a ck. And YES..I will still be donating to the shelter with a portion of the proceeds.
I will have lots of news and pictures to post when I get home on the 20th.
Hope everyone has a nice week end and a nice Mothers Day and  get to spend time with your loved ones :)

2 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Nancy...have a super wonderful trip visiting your children.
Enjooy it to the fullest.
Blessings and wishing you the best on selling your wonderful cookbooks.
LADIES....I HAVE ONE OF NANCY'S BOOKS AND YOU WILL WANT ONE TOO!!!
Karen

nancy huggins said...

Thank you Karen..I am looking forward to this trip...Already got a few nice cards in the mail :)