Monday, April 21, 2008

SPRING IS FINALLY HERE

Well...Spring is finally here (crossing fingers) and it has been a very busy 4 days that Billy was home...Finall got the last of it done until next Sat if the weather is nice.



Photobucket


Here are a few pictures of what all we got done (most of it today)


This is what my Hummingbird Garden spot looked like a week ago..and the second picture is what it looked like when I got finished for the day



Photobucket

Photobucket


Then I painted and fixed my FLOWER BED...and planted some in the very back of the yard...Then I have a visitor in the section that I haven't even worked in yet...I was lucky enough to have my camera outside.



Photobucket

Tomorrow I am going to try and take some pictures of some of my hand made items and list them in my other blog.....Thats all for now folks...stay tuned :)

1 comment:

Solange Belém said...

" Nenhum caminho é longo demais, se um amigo nos acompanha "
Hugs
Solange - São Paulo - Brasil