Wednesday, April 16, 2008

CHECK THIS OUT..SPRING IS COMING..SOON!!!











Check out this sellers Beautiful Daylillies. I have received them from her before and they are the healthiest plant EVER....I check in a couple garden spots in the area and they are going for $10.00 each and up and look pretty pathetic. Tina has a nice variety of Lilies that she grows in her fiels. Can you just imagine having a bunch of these in the front of your house..in your back yard...by the side of your driveway...just every where. Check out her ebay store I D is ladyfarmer29 and be sure to click on the catagory for plants and garden items. She also sells tractor parts...and yes...even tractors. So if you aren't in the market for a tractor...be sure and check out her garden stuff. It is the best deal I have seen anywhere and you better believe there will be quite a few in my yard :)




Click Here to Email Me

1 comment:

Lynn S. said...

Love the flowers -- colors are awesome.