Tuesday, April 15, 2008

JUST ABOUT DONE WITH THE APRONS


































Here is the last of my Aprons for a while


Just a few more of the Aprons I have been working on.....I will now move on to my new venture and will be listing all my new hand made items in the online craft / gift sale. It will be held from May 14th to the 28th and I will be posting a link here in my blog. I will have a lot of different and neat hand made and gift items in there. I will also be starting on some Table Runners and other neat raggedy items. I have made several styles and the denim one is made special for Nellie. She wanted something that would look raggey and the denim is a pant leg from her Fathers Jeans and I have added some buttons that look like Lady Bugs. If you have any questions about any of my aprons...please just leave a comment and I will leave a reply.
And as you can tell..I did have a hard time trying to figure out the best place to take pictures. I have more than one picture of some just to show a close up of some of the details. I don't even know for sure how many I have made so far. It was a lot of fun and I will be making more as soon as I finish up some other projects.
Don't forget if you have a minute to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by.