Thursday, December 6, 2007

Listings on ebay




Well...I broke down and listed an item on ebay tonight...I can't take it to the sale on Sat so I thought I would give it a try. It is a big fat Snowman made from an old vintage Chenille Bed spread.
I hope I sell all of the things at the sale Sat..(that has only happened once because I talked another vendor into buying all I had left) .if I am even able to get there with the roads the way they are forecasting (more S N O W)...If I can't get there then I might be listing a lot more...on ebay and in my web site.
I am working now on making some more mice and hope to have a bunch finished soon. I baked a loaf of home made bread today and then tore holes in it to make a "Mouse House"...hope it drys out and the sealer works. How many people do you know that have a house for mice LOL
Guess I will get back to my mice and also making a list of what I will be making for Valentines Day (Thanks for all the ideas Cora ) :)
I have already made one New year resolution...I will tell you in my next post
TTFN

No comments: