Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hope this works

I am staying off the computer as much as possible and can't even read other posts. I have what is called an air card for internet provider through Verison because that is all I could get where we are living (another one of the big reasons to move) I am allowed 3 Gigs and right now I am at 2.366 and if I hit 4 it will cost me another $10.00 on top of what I already pay.
I have not been ignoring all of you and will be back and post a new post on the 29th (that is when my Gigs start over.
I am trying hard not to go over and even though I have NEVER used even close to 3 now they are saying I am. I know it is a problem with their service  and this is the 3rd time this has happened and I am tired of calling them and arguing with them.
Hope to be back soon. I still appreciatte your comments and will see them when I come on to check my ebay auctions.
I have marked everything down again so please take a peek when you can.
Thanks for sticking by with me


Primitive Stars said...

Oh Nancy, computers, love, hate them.....Blessings Francine.

Dog Trot Farm said...

Sending hugs and blessings to you Nancy. Julie.

Patty Sumner said...

I would definitely be tested in my patience and perhaps addiction to the you can work this out soon...Meanwhile enjoy your freedom from the cares of the computer..