Not a whole lot has changed as far as the tests. I am still having a hard time taking a deep breath ever since the stress test on the 5th. Drove 90 miles to Springfield last Thursday for what ended up to be a bigger ordeal than I expected.
Had 3 tubes going in my left hand..1 for fluids...1 for pain and 1 so I couldn't feel them putting the dye in my heart. They also had oxygen tube in my nose. They tried at least 8 times to get needle into artery in my right wrist without any luck (I know because I can see at least that many marks where they tried) They had to go through artery in my groin and when they got done with the dye they had to take pictures of my heart. They wheeled me back into my room and nurse had to hold pressure on the opening where they put the needle for 20 minutes. She thought it was O K and when she took the pressure off I started bleeding so she pulled the emergency cord and was trying to stop the bleeding with towels and even my blanket. Another nurse came in and she told her she needed her help so she took over. Then she said it would be O K to call Billy back in but she told her to remove the blankets and towels with the blood on them first. Then the second nurse held pressure on it for about 30 minutes. I had to lay flat and not raise my legs for another 2 hours. I was getting a little aggravated when they kept telling me it would be another hour.
They finally let me leave and I couldn't wait to get home to my poor dogs that were in a crate for 11 hours. There were restrictions and I can't soak in the tub or take a bath until next Sat (which I do almost every night to help with the fibro back pain)
Then Friday we went to pick up the meds that heart Dr called in and I freaked out when I read the side effects and that they were dangerous for people over 65.
Now I am still having trouble breathing and chest hurts some and they said I have 50% blockage in 2 arteries and 40% in another one...stents won't help.
Tomorrow I will be looking for another Dr in bigger town about 17 miles from here..I want a second opinion. Until then I will just keep praying that nothing bad happens.
I have also been going through a lot of things I have had for a while that haven't sold and marking them down to make room for new things. I just listed some items again on ebay (most were re lists so didn't take to long) so take a peek if you have a minute and of course I still have quite a few cook books left to sell (and the huge bill at the print shop)
So until next time please say a prayer for me that I get some answers from another Doctor so I at least know more about what is going on. I will not agree to any more tests without some answers
3 hours ago