Thursday, November 17, 2011

TO MUCH PAIN....NO MORE CRAFT SHOWS

I have been trying to come on computer and post for 5 days and am in to much pain to sit here that long. I am in a LOT of PAIN with my back (fibro kicked in) and it is my whole back and neck...I feel like some one hit me in the back with a concrete block. Had to pack up an hour early at the show and have spent every day since in my recliner. I can't even sleep and my Daughter is coming tomorrow and I still have things to do so might as well hobble around in pain and get some done. I will post pics from craft sale and other news as soon as the pain lets up a little. Thatnks for visiting my blog..I will be back soon.

5 comments:

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Morning Nancy.. I wonered where you've been.. I know the feeling I've had a flare up in the back & neck for about month.. I over did it and this time its refusing to mend itself..
I hope you feel better soon..

Hugs
Tonya

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

Feel better!

SweetPepperRose said...

Hi! I like your blog. Sorry to hear about your flare up. I too have the same ill. Feel better soon. I hope to have my selling blog up very soon.

Check it out and follow
sweetpepperrose.blogspot.com

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Gosh Nancy, you sound like you need to be wrapped in cotton and put up till you feel better....and then company coming on top of it all.
I feel bad for you. I too live with Chronic pain and it's no fun - just drains you.
Please know I'm praying
Karen

Eggs In My Pocket said...

I am so sorry and I hope you will feel better soon! Have a happy Thanksgiving. blessings, Kathleen