Tuesday, March 1, 2011

GUESSING GAME WINNER IS......

First of all I would like to Thank All of You that took a guess on the weight of all 4 of my fur babies.
Here is the exact weight of all of them
Duchess Annie...26.80
Maggie Mae...69.40
Callie Fae...64.80
Princess Bianca...15.00
Total weight for all 4 is.....176 pounds
The winner would have been Shellby but she is not a follower and no way to get in touch with her either soooooo The winner is Mages with 164 pounds...Your gift will be in the mail as soon as you send me your mailing address.
Thanks again to all of you :) :)
I will be having a give away as soon as I reach 100 followers so sign up to follow me people :)

1 comment:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Congrats Mages! Thanks Nancy for hosting a fun filled giveaway!
Prim Blessings! Robin