Friday, December 10, 2010

A Disaster????



I had made 4 lg batches of Dog Treats for the Craft sale last Sunday (that was a big bust) and I kept them on back landing where it is very cold.


Well I decided to bring them in to take pictures to list them only to find out that 3 out of the 4 recipes had mold on them.


The recipe that was my recipe and have made many times for Bianca and Annie were the only ones that were O K...Needless to say that is the only recipe I will be using from now on. Kind of depressing to throw out all the rest since they are not cheap to make. I guess you could call it a learning experience.


I took some of my crafts to the shop here in Shelbyville today and she loved it all and even bought 2 of the dog Christmas Stockings from me and asked me to please bring my Dog Beds and Tote Bags so they will be leaving here Wednesday...if there is anything you wanted to purchase better do it before Tuesday night :)

I will also be running an ad in the local paper listing some of my items with address at the shop.

Guess I will just take the Lemons that life gave me and try and make some Lemonade :)

3 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh Nancy I am sorry to hear that the treats have mold..but on a great note..glad to hear that you are selling your items and the rest that go on wednesday;)now pass me some lemonade.;)

Anonymous said...

I am surprised too that the treats molded..too bad..live and learn, I guess....wishing you good things on the other items.....

Eggs In My Pocket said...

So sorry to hear about the mold.........but a true creative person as yourself will never give up! Right? Blessings,Kathleen