Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Bargains

Just a few of the items I will be listing tomorrow..This is my pocket warmer rice bags This is some dog bone shape Dog Christmas stockings
And here are some of the dog treats for your best 4 legged friend..no preservatives..all natural healthy ingredients.




I have been working in my blog all day today and have reduced many items and added some new ones at rock bottom prices (some are even less than costs)

Christmas is just around the corner and the gas tank is going down..we have to buy a min of 200 gal of butane and that is almost $400.00..we got a new electric dryer and I am sure there must be something wrong with it or some other electric problem and that is the reason we just got a power bill for $192.00...now as we all know Christmas is just around the corner and that does cost some money too...so in order to help me and to help all of you I am having a sale better than Black Friday or Cyber Monday.....

I am offering 40% off all my pincushions and they make a great gift for teachers..mail carriers or maybe just a special neighbor. I have used them for gifts with a package of safety pins and the response was great..who doesn't need a safety pin at times and a cute pincushion to store them in.

I am offering all my soap at 30% off (except the Goat milk soap since I am currently out of it) and soap is also a nice gift.

I have marked all the market bags down about 50%. I would like to clear out my stock on a lot of my things so I can spend the winter building my stock back up with different items :)

I have marked down most of the prim items and have my Pet beds listed at cost and some below cost (made them for the craft show that was a bust).

I will also be listing some of my blog items on ebay so don't wait if you see something you would like.

I will be adding more items to my blog and on ebay tomorrow. Remember all my items are made in U S A and by a fellow crafter.

Come back soon to see new items I am listing.

Thanks to all of you that have purchased from me in the past and followed my blog and left comments...it means a lot to me to have so many cyber friends :)
I hope you all sell a lot and have a Safe & Happy Holiday



No comments: