Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sorry for M I A so long


Pets are all very happy in their new home too.

Sorry I have not been on much but I have the verizon air card and it is a real pain to get on line. First I push the button to turn hard drive on and then I get to hold the button in for a few min that is like a cell phone (verizon card) and then when it lights up I have to click on verizon icon and wait for it to connect and read their pop ups and then click on IE and wait for it to open up...then it goes to google and I have to put my email and PW in there to go to my email.


It is better than not having the computer at all. It also uses extra MB it I click on any big pictures (yeah..like how am I supposed to go to other blogs).


Have been very busy trying to get stuff made for Christmas gifts (that's what I get for having so many kids I guess) plus I am trying to get more things made up for craft show and a shop I am putting some things in.


The craft show is Dec 5th and not a real big one but it is their 10th year so I am keeping my fingers crossed. Then when it is over I am hoping to take what is left to the shop.


Not doing much with getting setteled in and have boxes and bins of craft stuff every where.


Going to be looking for a new T V since all we have right now is a 13" T V.


We had 2 T V's when we moved to AL and the one quit about 4 or 5 months ago from getting so much dust in it from dust that was blowing out of the registers...I even had to cover my pots and pans that I had on bakers rack with dish towels. Also lost my Lexmark printer from the same dust and it finally caught up with the 1 T V we had left when we moved here.


Guess I will have to get busy and list a lot of things that I don't have room for here on ebay and in my selling blog. My domain name ran out on Oct 8th and I couldn't get on computer to renew it and now they want $80.00 to give it back because it expired...that will not happen. I will go to Godaddys competitor and use a different domain for my blog.


So much for all of that. Took a while to get my fabric and craft supplies unpacked and on shelves so am behind on a lot of crafting.


Took a road trip by myself farther North to visit the kids and a friend. I drove by myself and took 5 hours and 20 min to get to son's house and then drove from there to my sisters and spent the night. Got on a train the next morning to go to Chicago to spend a few days with Nellie. Had a good time and got to visit some of the other kids and did a lot of shopping...even hauled a dresser and night stand and a ton of other stuff home in my little Dodge.


I am not anxious to take another trip by myself for a long time
We did find a small used couch and chair at resale shop and of course I covered them with blankets for the critters.
Looking forward to Nellie coming home for Christmas and she can take the Amtrack right from Chicago to town 17 miles from here...only $22.00 1 way....sure beats driving and can enjoy the ride a lot more on a train.
Guess I better get back to crafting ...will try to come back soon with more news about the BIG move :)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy to hear that you have moved in and everythingis going well. Looking forward to hearing from you more offend! Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Carmen S. said...

Glad your getting settled Nancy, the furbabies do look quite content:)

Anonymous said...

so glad to see you posting again, Nancy but it sounds like a pain...hope things will improve..how to you like your new house?

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

good hearing from you, knowing you are safe and well. glad you got to see your kids. hope things go better in the future. know you will feel better when you get settled in......
Many blessings to you and yours during this holiday season!
★Linda★

papel1 said...

Hope your neck feels better and its not too cold. Good luck with the craft shop and your new shop(?)
Judy

Jan said...

Nancy, you need to stop by my blog and take a look at my little lap puppy. She is only 90 lbs but thinks she is still a little puppy. Love your blog and love all your wonderful animals. They are adorable. I will visit often.
Jan

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

so glad to see you back in blog land..we have missed you..how is Nellies kitty doing? I can't wait to see what you have been up to..I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving;)

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Good to see you are posting and it looks like you are busy, busy! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! blessings,Kathleen

Lynn S. said...

Good to see you posting again. So glad Nellie will be with you & Billy for Christmas.

DeeDee said...

so glad you are settling in...I will put in a good word with the dispatcher for a good amtk trip for your daughter...we love amtk at my work...lol..


Happy holidays...and I love them pets pictures....so so sweet.

Firecracker Kid said...

Hey Nancy... welcome back lil lady:) I'm glad to hear from ya all moved and stuff. You'll be busy for awhile making your new house your home. Enjoy!
Hugs~Carol

kimmykats said...

Nancy, thanks for stopping by...and I though our 6 babies were enough to take care of! We lost our dog last year and still miss her so much. For now we will let the fur balls rule the house!