Saturday, January 9, 2010

SPECIAL SALE FOR ALL MY BLOGGER FRIENDS

I will be celebrating a few things this coming week so thought I would have a special sale for all of you that come to visit my blog
Go to my selling site with the link on the right and buy any pincushion $5.00 or more (also will apply to more than one of the cheaper ones)for 15% off.
I have a total of 45 pincushions in there as of today so you have plenty to choose from..nice gifts for BD or Mothers day or just for an exchange gift.
All of my pin cushions are hand made by me in the U S A...So this is your Chance to buy a special gift for yourself or someone you care about and to help support the Crafter,s here in the U S.
And while you are at it go and check out my Tote / Market Bags..They are great for shopping and no more ripped plastic bags and help keep the land fills from filling up.
The bags are all machine wash and dry and will last for many years....I don't know what I would do without mine. (They are also 15% off for a week)
I will be having more specials for my blogger friends coming up soon..so come back often.
This sale will end on the 17th and the code for the discount is 0110.
Thank you all for visiting my blogs and I hope you find lots of goodies you like (It's not to early you know to start shopping for Christmas 2010)
I will also be offering a give away on the 17th so be sure and come back to sign up for that.
I have been adding items in my other categories so be sure and check them all out when you can
Thanks again for stopping by and I sure would love to hear from you so I hope you will take a few minutes to leave me a comment. I love to hear from my blogger friends :)

3 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Hi Nancy~ thanks for visiting my blog and so nice to meet you:) Sorry to hear you too have fibro. I am on cymbalta for mine and it helps but I have gained over 20 lbs. in the 4 yrs. I've been on it. I recently read about a Dr. who did studies into the cause of fibro. and his theory is its caused by dopamine depletion in the brain ( you can google this) and that is why muscle imaging doesn't show anything. I hope he is on to something so maybe someday there will be a cure:) Take care and enjoy your day!!!

TJ said...

Hi Nancy,
Thanks for the comment on my blog on my blog =0) I have became a follower for your lil blog too. Will be reading your previous posts tonight after dinner. Wish my wallet had recuperated from the holidays cause I sure would take advantage of your generous sale !
Prim Huggs n Blessins
TJ

Lynn S. said...

Good luck with your sale. I know first hand how well you sew.