Thursday, September 3, 2009

More Old Stuff and new news

Just a few more pictures to share of all the neat old stuff in the house in my last post...I even enjoy looking at them over and over.
The new news is this blog and my selling blog will be getting a new look within the next week and I will be adding another link to the other site that a lot of us hand made OOAK crafters will be on. The soap is selling like hot cakes and I will be adding news about that also so come back often and be sure and leave a comment to let me know you were here.
If anyone knows what the pail that is pointed at the bottom please leave a comment ...I know what it is but would like to see how many others know.
Stay tuned.....................






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so enjoyed looking at the photos....especially the oil lamp and also in the last photo, the little old irons...my mom had a collection of the irons and somehow they disappeared after she passed....wish I had them......can't imagine what the pail is pointing to.......

Lynn S. said...

I love the photos. This house should be turned into a museum. Good luck with your Hand Did Market booth.

Judy's Vintage Collections said...

Well I am going to say it is a bucket used for the barrels of water that was set out in case of a fire...at least that was what one was used in my younger days...(I see we are about the same age)...my dad worked as an Agent and telegraph operater for the Cotton Belt Railroad....They had these barrels of water with these pointed buckets in them....My dad would get on to us kids if we unhooked them and let them sink....and I am sure we got a getting on too...oops....I came over to your blog when checking on Cora..I have not seen her lately on her blog or her sister...Hope all is well with them...but I have not posted on my blogs in awhile either...but I do visit the one I am praying for often....
have a great weekend...
From my heart in the Heart of Texas
A Big Hug...Judy