Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Aunt Gussies BD







I am fixing Dinner and Cake for Aunt Gussies 91st Birthday and the cake is hollow inside when I bake it (special pan) and then I fill it with the ice cream.
We are taking dinner to her house tomorrow night and there will be 6 or 7 of us..I have potatoes baking in the oven now (making twice baked potatoes) and then will put the meat loaf in...I cheated on the dessert and bought Collard Greens at WalMart at the deli...they are really good.
I monogrammed the towel that a friend stitched her name on for me...I made all the soap and also a cover for the handle on grocery cart for her..Bought her some bubble bath...bath Powder..and hand soap with a pump.
I will take some pictures tomorrow at dinner and post them soon.
I hope if I live to be 91 that I am in as good of shape that she is :)



No comments: