Saturday, April 18, 2009

A BUSY WEEK

I have been a busy bee all week with the moving / garage sale. It was pretty good until it started raining today at 1:30 and the weather man said no rain until late this evening. I have sold a little over $1.300.00 and still a long way to go. I am going to take the day off tomorrow and will go to the home improvement store to buy the wall paper for Kitchen in new house. I know where to get it here and I know what I want. I may have problems finding it there plus I THINK it is about 70 miles to home improvement store down there.
I am totally exhausted and need a break. I will list a few more things tomorrow on Cr List when I get home...I wish I could have ALL the boxes that are packed in one room so I could see how much I actually have and maybe calculate the weight a little better. I am also trying to get a lot of stuff packed up that is my yard and garden stuff...and then there is some real heavy stuff like work benches and other yard and garage stuff.
I did sell a lot of heavy items though and that will lighten the load a lot. I want to make sure I have enough money to pay the movers when they get it all unloaded.
I will TRY and post some pictures again in a few days so come back again soon :)

4 comments:

Debra said...

Wow! You sure got a lot done!

nancy huggins said...

and still a long way to go :)

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I'm getting frazzled just reading your blog. Moving is TOUGH. I have done it so many times. And each time I get rid of MORE stuff, but it's still awful.

You really made great money at your garage sale! We make so little when we have them. Then again we never have furniture or anything "big" to sell, just a few knickknacks and kitchen things usually.

HANG IN THERE!!! Your place in Alabama sure looks pretty with those pines! Are you near the Gulf end or the North end? I really like Orange Beach AL.

papel1 said...

Nancy I hope this is the last move for you in a long time. Glad to see you making the extra $.
Judy