Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just a few more of my Crafts


This is a quilted tote bag I just made with Birds and I especially like the Cardinals and made the strap to match them




I didn't make this doll but couldn't pass it up for $3.60...and it was signed and dated 1993...she will look cute in my Pioneer room










This was a gourd I grew and dried and made into a night light






















This is my Indian vase I made quite a few years ago
































This is the tea pot that I made by hand from clay and was high fired in a pottery class at College.
This is just a few items I thought I would share for now..I will be finishing up some new items and will post more pictures soon. This is all I could think of to post for now.
Stay tuned







1 comment:

Barbara Jean said...

Nancy,
Thank you for coming by, and for your sweet comments on my bird nests.
I am having so much fun with them.

I'm sorry you missed the giveaway, but a few more posts on my treasures site and it will be time for another.

re: SELLING MY NESTS: I am getting set up to sell my nests, and other hand-crafted items. I jsut posted a brand new one on Treasures...
Just need to sign up for Pay Pal.
Just finished a purchase that the lady sent me a check then i sent her the package. Pay Pal will be easier, just so much going on with taxes right now... UGH!!

Hope you will be back for a visit.
I like your rag type purse, and the quilted bag with the birds. Of course you already know how much i like birds and their 'accessories. ;0)

Blessings on your week,
Barbara Jean