Thursday, February 12, 2009

I have been busy with

Making plans for a vacation in May to go to AL and check out where we are planning to move. Making a B D gift for Nellie...Have been sorting my sewing room and organizing it and have a lot of my fabric organized in bins now and making it much easier to find everything. I could not believe how many pieces of fabric I have that I want to make Market bags out of.
Guess I better get busy so I can shar pictures and list some for sale.
Also found some fabric that I want to make some more raggey small quilts out of and maybe some runners.
I was busy over the week end Doggie sitting...my girls love it when Buffy and Keira come to visit. I saw a cute pattern for Dog scarfs and decided to make one for Buffy and Keiara
For some reason I can not get pictures on here tonight so maybe they will work next time.
Guess I better get back to my sorting for a while. Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know you stopped by.

No comments: