Friday, February 13, 2009

All the girls

Or maybe Bianca and I can just lay here and start at them until they go home. We know Mom and Dad love us the most and we sure are glad Mom didn't make us wear a scarf..American Eskimos don't like wearing anything
I guess if they are going to pay attention to Buffy and Keirra I will just lay out here and roll in the dirt

Keirra looks like she might be afraid of the camera...but she looks cute in her new scarf...even if she doesn't think so






Buffy in her scarf I made her for Valentines day






1 comment:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Hello! My danged "blog feed" isn't working right-- said you hadn't updated but I snuck over to double-check and am glad I did!!! Don't want to miss a single post!

Oooo, all the "puppies" are so cute...just love seeing other people's pets, grand-pets, and such...