Saturday, September 27, 2008

PUMPKINS


The Orange ones are made from a vintage Chenille bed spread that was white and I dyed it orange...The check ones are made from Homespun....I like the way the branches Billy cut worked for the stems.




These are some of the small and medium size ones










This is the 2 bigger ones











Today (Saturday) and tomorrow are the days for the Pioneer festival. I have only sold 1 of my Pumpkins so far but I will be going back tomorrow. I did pretty good though and everyone was whining that it was SLOW today. I sold $213.00....and there is still tomorrow. What ever doesn't sell will be listed in my second blog...so stay tuned :)




Here is a few pictures I took of my pumpkins before taking them to the sale. I think they are kind of cute :)




6 comments:

Debra said...

I think 213.00 was pretty good! I know it may not be what you had hoped for- hopefully it will be better today. Your pumpkins look great- hope you sell some more of them today!

Nellie said...

You pulled a ton of cash! I need to start crafting....

nancy huggins said...

Yep...Anyone has time for crafting...can even be done sitting in your favorite chair :)
I say go for it.....The Pioneer stuff does very good at Pioneer Days. I will be listing what is left in my other blogs this week so stay tuned.

a portland granny said...

Those pumpkins are just adorable. i love them!

~SkullBlossom~ said...

I can't believe they didn't all sell, they are simply adorable!!! I love the stems, too...the chenille ones are especially precious!

nancy huggins said...

I just sold some more today in one of my groups that saw the pictures. I still have a few BIG ones and a few small ones left...Hopefully they will sell soon and if not...they won't rot and there is always next year.
I did start a new blog Going green with nancy and have listed some of my tote bags...take a peek if you get a chance