Sunday, August 17, 2008

I HATE COMPUTERS

I guess I will have to add more pictures in this post since the other one kept going to "draft" when I tried to add more pictures. The bags in the previous post are "Mary Engelbreit Fabric for big pocket on both sides and the other one has Red Lobsters all over it.
Check out my web site for more information.
I have also started listing some tags for Christmas (and it got up to 92 or more degrees today)
You can check them out in my web site also.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure and leave a comment...even if it is a short one :)
Well....blog won't let me add any more pictures so I guess you will just have to go to my web site to see them.
There are some really cute items for anyone that has a child that believes in SANTA...but doesn't have a fireplace.

No comments: