Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cold Cold Cold

It is going to be a very cold day today and they are forecasting rain and snow mixed tonight with temps just above freezing. This means I may loose a lot of my plants I put in the ground. That will not make me happy.
I was able to get some items listed in the online Craft show last night. There is a link to go to the sale on here but it won't work until right before the sale starts, so check back often.
I was able to go through some more of my bins full of fabric and it is kind of fun finding stuff that you forgot you had.
I will be going to Joann Fabrics later today to look for some patterns and also to look at sewing machines. I am so tired of trying to sew on this $250.00 model that keeps giving me problems. I don't want to have to keep picking stuff apart and sewing it over because the machine decides to act up.
Now all I need to do is get this computer moved up to my sewing room and things will be better.
Nellie has officially moved to Chicago so I can haul some of my stuff back up to my Pioneer room and set it up again.
I just keep trying to "Think Spring"...."Think Spring"....."Think Spring" Maybe that will help it warm up some so I can finish planting outside.
Nancy

1 comment:

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

What a bummer! I hope your plants make it ok!!!!

Please come to my blog and pick up your away, Nancy!!!!!

Cora