Friday, February 8, 2008

A Really Great Friend!

Photobucket
If you haven't met Dani yet, you are in for a treat! I've known Dani for a few years now through some Ebay groups, and have always enjoyed reading her posts and her contributions. Since she started blogging, I head for her site a few times a day, hoping to read yet another chapter about her life, see her new crafts, or hear about how God is working in her life.
I just LOVE these Journal Jars that she is making -- and from what I hear, so does everyone else! They contain about 100 questions for you to answer -- stuff your family would want to know about you. Theese jars are decorated different ways -- perfect for any style or decor!
Please check out Dani's shop and stock up! One for you, and one for a gift!
Click Here For Dani's Shoppe!

And Check out Dani's
On Eagle's Wings Blog!
as she has some great vintage Valentine graphics she is giving away this week!

2 comments:

Kelley Irish said...

I just love your blog site! Thanks for letting me join your group on ebay as well. It feels warm and cozy here-like pulling a chair up next to the fire! Here is my bloger site. I have a little slide show of my recent projects http://weebitofblarney.blogspot.com/

Farmhouse Blessings said...

I love Dani's jars, too, Nancy. What a great way to bring back memories!

Blessings,
Lea