Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Some more goodies for your Christmas shopping..I do have more and you better not wait to long as I will be taking some things to display at local beauty shop soon.
I buy mostly from people like myself that make hand made items for us to enjoy
If you have any questions please leave a comment or send me a P M..If there is something special you would like I will do my best to make it for you
Here is what I have right now   ALL BATH ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD...I WILL TR ;Y AND MAKE SOME ITEMS FOR YOU IF I HAVE SUPPLIES ON HAND  :}


 Pint jar with flower on top isCoffee / Vanilla sugar scrub..One on the right is Coffee scrub with Mocha and spice  Both are reduced to $5.00 each plus shipping
 @ Ceramic soap dishes with Butterfly's and scent for soap is "Butterfly Kisses ( smells like A wonderful bouquet of Roses and Carnations) reduced price is $6.00 each
 Cute little soft scrubbie for any Frog Lover and has a lot of soap down inside and scent is Duck Farts (smells like wonderful fruit fragance and would go good with my Frog bath toy soap in previous post..reduced price is $4.00
 Pretty little dish with 8 pink soap petals and would look pretty in your bathroom for guests to was their hands or just to display with the pretty little Bird..Scent is Home sweet home (smells like A spicy blend of cinnamon and clove with subtle hints of floral Rose and ylang ylang)
 Pretty glass jar with flower on top of Lavender / Vanilla bath salts..Smells yummy. Reduced price is $8.00
 Honeysuckle Sugar Scrub with locking lid that is big enough to reach in and enjoy..Reduced price is $7.00
 I have 2 jars of this and is one of my favorites..A wonerfuul scent to soak and relax in tub after a long day. Smells just like the name and reduced price is $6.50
 Another pretty jar with Butterfly on top os Spearming Sugar scrub..smells like Spearmint :) reduced price is $6.00
 Prett jar of nice smelling Peppermint Candy Cane Sugar Scrub..Smells like it's name..Reduced price is $5.50
 Pretty jar of Candy Cane Sugar scrub and will add a pretty pink ribbon for you. Reduced price is $6.00
 This is kind of interesting ..Mint / Rosemary Sugar Scrub and I have another one in pint jar. Both are reduced to $5.50
 Another jar with Pretty Butterfly and Doiley..a great gift for someone special. Layers of Lavender and Vanilla Bath Salts Reduced price is $8.00
 Opps..Same jar as above..Go ahead and try it..must be a reason I posted it twice :)
 Pretty 3 piece Ceramic set with soap the has letters I embellished that says " Faith  Hope and Love..Scent is Christmas scent Smells just like Christmas and not real strong pine smell This set is reduced to $12.00 for all 3 pieces and the soap..would look good in any bathroom since is neutral color
Last is this bar of soap that  is Dreamcycle scent and would be nice to put with Dreamcycle bath salts or tie on the package ..someone will love this from you. Reduced price is $4.00


I do have other things but a lot to post at a time so if there is something you would like please don't be afraid to ask

No comments: