Saturday, December 17, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM AND DAD

Happy Birthday Mom on Dec 15th you would have been 92 and that isn't that old. You died so young..just 67 and a lot of the Grandkids still miss you even after 25 years Happy Birthday Dad on Dec 18th...you would be 92 and died to young at 67 and on Mothers Day. We all miss you and all your Grandkids wish you both could be here at Christmas.

This is pictures of pictures that I have in glass frames but I think you can still see them pretty good..I always miss my parents the most on Holidays and Special events :)



3 comments:

jennifer768 said...

Happy Birthday to your parents.I am missing my dad really bad this year too.Big hugs and Christmas Blessings,Jen

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Happy Sunday Nancy... I miss my parents on the Holidays too. We always had such wonderful Christmas's even tho we didn't have much my parents made sure Christmas was special!! They were both called home very Young. My Mother was just 58 and my father was 60.

Very nice Tribute to your parents!!

Christmas Blessings
Tonya

My Colonial Home said...

Oh Nancy, I'm so sorry you lost your parents at such young ages.
I did as well. Mother was only 49. So long ago it seems like I never had a mother... had her for 24 years is all.
I like your tribute to your parents. Very sweet.

Karen