Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WORKING ON MOVING BACK TO LAND OF LINCOLN

I am having a special in my selling blog every week and this week it is for my Pure glycerine Loofa Citrus scented soap. It is one of my best sellers (and the Goat milk soap) and I am offering it at half price.
I am also donating 10% of all other sales to P A W S to help save abandonded and abused animals. Go check it out and check out my other items too. It is not to early to start your Christmas shopping. I only have 12 bags of the Citrus soap on hand...scents are Orange, Lemon and Lime. Great for Gardeners or any job that gets your hands dirty :)
Just click on the link on the right to go to my selling blog.


2 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

HI Nancy I got my items a couple of days ago..and I love the smell of the soap..love my little ditty bag its on my cupboard along with my other crow stuff...forgot to blog it..might have to wait till next week as am busy getting ready for a big show fri-sun.;)

ByLightOfMoon said...

I love your soaps also Nancy and I love my citrus soaps and ditty bag I received.

I hope you get your moving expenses and help out the Pets PAWS charity.

My two dogs are fabulous and we love them more everyday.

Smiles, Cyndi
PS: Good luck at the DR. with your back!