Sunday, September 7, 2008

AM I NOW A BAG LADY???







Like I said in earlier post...I have been very busy getting many things made for my table at Pioneer days on the 27th. I am posessed with making the Market / Tote bags and so far I have 20 finished. I have made some with canvas lining inside and some have batting and are quilted. Seems like everytime I see a piece of fabric lately I am thinking how it would look as a bag. They are great bags to take when you go shopping (we should all think more about going green) and this is a good way to shop with your own One of a kind bag that also fits your tastes. Since I never just cut out a few of anything I am making I still have a big stack of some cut and ready to sew and a stack of fabric waiting to be cut.



I have just about every theme you could think of and if there is something you would like a bag made for your likes..just let me know...I even have a friend that does embroidery work and I use it for a pocket on the front of some of my bags.



Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. I will be posting more pictures of some of my OOAK items in the days ahead...so be sure and come back often

5 comments:

Lynn S. said...

Nancy, I love your bags! Good luck with selling them.

Nellie said...

Nice. I think I have a few of those....

Anonymous said...

You do such nice work, I am amazed...

Anonymous said...

Great bags Nancy! Believe it or not(!!) I have a puzzle that is identical to the pumpkin bag that is the first pic. I decopauged & framed it; I liked it so much!

Great job~ Hope to see you in our group again soon!

KimisKanvas said...

Great idea, Great bags and great contribution to make ppl think before they trash the environment with even more of those plastic bags. Hope you sold them all and have lots of orders. Kimi