Thursday, June 12, 2008

Burning the midnight oil

Couldn't sleep last night so I stayed up and finished 2 bags I had almost finished and made 5 more so I could get them in the mail. The Blue one I made in the picture is gone...gave it to my son "Scott"
I know he likes to use the cloth bags and he is really into going Green. I will be posting some in my Hugginshaven Blog (which there is a link to on here) real soon. Just have to get some more made up....maybe I can get some more made tonight since it will be another late night. It is Thundering here and when that happens my Annie gets real scared and it can cause her to have a seizure so I will have to keep a close watch on her.
Maybe I should move to Alaska :)
She would like the cold since she is an American Eskimo and I wonder if it Thunders and storms a lot there like it does here.

No comments: