Friday, February 22, 2008

NOTHING SPECIAL...JUST A POST

Not really any new news but thought I would post anyway. I am still in need of a few more recipes so please check the link on the side to send me some more.
I am going to be raffling off a cute Easter kit for you or kids to decorate some eggs and make some cards and tags and the proceeds will be going to a rescue group that takes in unwanted American Eskimo Dogs. I can not understand for the life of me how someone could even think about giving up a beloved faithful pet...and especially one like my Bianca and Annie.
I will also have another drawing for a give away and it will start some time next week for some of the cute little fabric Chickens I made to sit on your table or on a shelf....not just for Easter..you can leave them out year round...they are that cute.
Tomorrow we take the new car in to be detailed at the dealer and they said it would take about 1 hour so I am going to be dropped off at Joann fabrics (and the $$ store is right there too) and look around for an hour and maybe even buy something.
Then we will be going to Cracker Barrel for lunch with the gift cards we got for Christmas and then take a ride to Belvidere to look around in my favorite resale shop.
Might even cruise around and look for houses for sale. Might be a long but fun day....Oh...and last but not least stop at our favorite grocery store to look for some nice meat to put in the freezer.
See ya again soon. Please feel free to post a comment to let me know you were here.

2 comments:

Cape Cod Washashore said...

I put your link on my blog today, Nancy! Hope I can drum up a little business for you! =) Miss Bunny is on my blog now, too!

Anonymous said...

I always check your blog Nancy...hope you do good on your giveaway....